Ms. R.A.D.D.N. Ranatunga
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Office :+94 553 128 943
- Special Degree in Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Tourism and Hospitality Management, Rajarata University of Sri Lanka
- Reading for the MSc. in Sustainable Tourism Degree Programme at University of Peradeniya
- Passed Finalist – Association of Accounting Technicians in Sri Lanka
- Wijesundara, W.G.S.R., Gangananda A.M.N.M., Bandara W.M.A.H., Ranatunga R.A.D.D.N., & Pattiyagedara P.G.S.S. (2022). Types of Brand Image and CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) Activities of Hotels: With special reference to the local community established around hotels in Galle and Kandy districts. Wayamba Journal of Management, 13(2)
- Gangananda A.M.N.M., Bandara W.M.A.H., Ranatunga R.A.D.D.N., & Pattiyagedara P.G.S.S., & Yashodha, G.B. (2022). How Service Quality Effects on Guest Satisfaction in Boutique Hotels: With Special Reference to Central Province. Management Journal for Advanced Research, 2(6)
- Gangananda A.M.N.M., Bandara W.M.A.H., Ranatunga R.A.D.D.N., & Pattiyagedara P.G.S.S. (2022). Assessing the Impact of Organizational and Personal Factors on Employee Absenteeism. International Journal of Engineering and Management Research, 12(5), pp 111–119.
- Ranatunga R.A.D.D.N., Bandara W.M.A.H., Pattiyagedara P.G.S.S., & Gangananda A.M.N.M. (2022); Investigating the Impact of SERVQUAL Dimensions on Customer Satisfaction: Evidence from Outbound Travelers in Sri Lanka. International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications (IJSRP), 12(10) (ISSN: 2250-3153).
- Ranatunga, R. A. D. D. N. (2021). Factors Affecting Employee Job Stress and Job Performance in Classified Hotels.
- Ranatunga, R. A. D. D. N. (2020). Determinants of Job Satisfaction and Employee Performance in Classified Hotels
- RADDN, R., & Dahanayake, S. N. S. (2020). Impact of Job Satisfaction and Job Stress on Job Performance of the Non-Executive Employees in Classified Hotels: With Reference to Kandy Area in Sri Lanka. Journal of Management and Tourism Research (JMTR), 9.
- Assistant Coordinator (Training & Education) – Sustainable Service Unit (SSU) of the Uva Wellassa University of Sri Lanka established under the Erasmus+ Centre of Excellence in Sustainable Tourism in Boosting Economic Development and Enhance University – Business Cooperation in Southern Asia (CESTour) Project.
- Assistant Industrial Training Coordinator of Department of Tourism Studies, Faculty of Management, Uva Wellassa University of Sri Lanka,2022
- Convenor of Hospitality and Tourism Track for the International Research Conference – Uva Wellassa University 2022
- Member of Activity 02 and 03 AHEAD World Bank Project