Mr. W.M.A.H. Bandara
Lecturer – Probationary
Email : email@example.com
Office : +94 553 128 943
- Reading for Master of Philosophy, Uva Wellassa University of Sri Lanka, 2022.
- Special Degree in Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Tourism and Hospitality Management, Rajarata University of Sri Lanka
- Service Marketing
- Food Tourism
- Cultural Tourism
- Nawarathna, A. M. D. B., & Arachchi, R.S.S.W. & Bandara, W.M.A.H., (2021). Information Technology and its Challenges towards Sri Lankan Event Tourism; Event Managers’ Perspectives. Technological Applications in Tourism Events, Fairs and Festivals in Asia. Springer (Accepted).
Publications in Peer Reviewed Journals
- Ranasinghe, R., Bandara, A., (2021). Elucidating Wildlife Park Attributes Leading To Visitor Satisfaction: Empirical Evidence From Minneriya National Park In Sri Lanka. Journal of Tourism & Sports Management, Vol 4 Issue 1, PP 647-651 (ISSN: 2642-021X)
- Ranasinghe, R., Herath, J., Nawarathna, D., Gangananda, N., Bandara, A., & Pattiyagedara, S., (2021). Lockdown Pressure of Corona Pandemic, Tourism Industry Pull, and Individual Travel Push: A Critical Review. Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3856755
- Ranasinghe J.P.R.C., Gangananda A.M.N.M., Bandara W.M.A.H., Perera P., (2021) Role of Tourism in the Global Economy: The Past, Present and Future, Journal of Management and Tourism Research, Vol 4 Issue 1, pp.6-12, http://www.uwu.ac.lk/wp-content/uploads/2021/JMTR_V4I1_Editorial.PDF
- Bandara, W.M.A.H., Gangananda A.M.N.M. (2021). The Effect of Undergraduates’ Perception on Career Selection in Tourism and Hospitality Industry. International Journal of Engineering and Management Research, 11(2), 156-160. https://doi.org/10.31033/ijemr.11.2.6
- Bandara, W.M.A.H., Dahanayake, S.N.S., (2020) An Empirical Study on Food and Beverage Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction in Star Graded Hotels in Dambulla. International Journal of Engineering and Management Research, 10(6), 1-8. https://doi.org/10.31033/ijemr.10.6.1
- Wijesundara, WGSR., Danthanarayana, CP., Ranasinghe, JPRC., Perera, P., Bandara, AH., Gangananda, N., Pattiyagedara, SS., & AGNK Fernando (2021). Evolving Food Servicescape under Post Covid-19 New Normal Conditions: Empirical Evidence from Sri Lankan Restaurant Industry. Manuscript submitted for publication to International Journal of Tourism Anthropology (In review process)
- Pattiyagedara, P.G.S.S., Gangananda, A.M.N.M., Bandara, W.M.A.H., (2021) Stakeholder’s Perspective on Tourism Development and its implication: The Case of Heeloya Knuckles valley Tourism village. 10th International conference on Management and Economics of University of Ruhuna
- Bandara, W.M.A.H., Perera, L.A.P.C., Gangananda, A.M.N.M., Pattiyagedara, P.G.S.S., (2021) Examining the effect of social media on online reputation management of hotels: A special reference to downsouth during COVID 19 pandemic. 6th International conference on Contemporary Management of University of Jaffna
- Bandara, W.M.A.H., Dahanayake, S.N.S., (2020) An Empirical Study on Food and Beverage Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction in Star Graded Hotels in Dambulla. Proceedings of 3rd National Research Symposium of Rajarata University of Sri Lanka.